We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to the member dashboard. Please follow these directions:
You might not be registered for the dashboard
- You need to register a login for our dashboard in order to access it.
- Please go to https://[your union].unions.co.nz/_hcms/mem/register, register your member email and password and you should be able to access your dashboard.
- It is very important that you use the email that we have on file, which will most likely be the email you joined us with (unless you have changed it with us directly).
- Next, please attempt to log in with your new details.
You might be using an incompatible browser
- If you're still unable to log in, please ensure that you are using a browser that enables cookies (preferably Google Chrome). If you are still having difficulty, try using a different browser or clearing your cache.
You may need to reset your password
- If you have forgotten your password, on the login page, please click the link 'Forgot Your Password?' to reset it. Alternatively, try this link.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long and must include both lower and uppercase letters, a number, and a symbol. Try not to include parts of your username in your password, that may also prevent you from registering.
If you are still having problems, email us at email@example.com and we will be able to assist you.